Purchasing clerk (m/f/d) in Waldkraiburg
- flexible working time models (35 h / 37.5 h / 40 h per week)
- Individual training opportunities
- 30 vacation days
- A wide range of social benefits such as flexitime, company pension scheme, fitness studio allowance, JobRad, company parties
The area of responsibility includes:
- Determination of net requirements, disposition of material requirements and inventory monitoring
- Independent order triggering based on the self-checked order proposals
- complete operative order processing
- Goods purchase bundling
- Completed commercial vocational training or comparable qualification
- Relevant experience in operational purchasing is an advantage
- good knowledge of MS Office
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Knowledge of the use of ERP systems and MS Office would be an advantage
- Team spirit and independent way of working
Your letter of application
We were able to arouse your interest? Then please apply using our online form.
You can look forward to an interesting and varied job in a successful, growth-oriented company.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Sabrina Steinz, Tel: 08638 961 193.
THE LATEST NEWS