MULTIPOND multihead weighers - quality "Made in Germany"
OUR SOLUTION FOR YOUR SUCCESS
A standard weigher is rarely the solution. That's why our weighers can essentially be divided into six product series, differing primarily in terms of measuring range of the load cells and the hopper volumes. There are many different solutions here, from weighing systems with 10 heads to those with 36 heads.
We offer a number of options that are structured from our "basic range":
- Memory weighers for high performance and mixing applications
- Systems with the option of a single variety reject for mixing applications
- Mobile combination weighers ideal for frequent product and location changes
- Topping units for smaller batch sizes
- Semi-automatic linear multihead weighers for optimally weighing products that are difficult to feed in exactly the right quantities
A product tailored to you – "standard" for us
No matter whether you want to weigh - and then pack - confectionary, vegetables, frozen foods, fresh products such as cheese or meat, mixtures or non-food articles, our worldwide team will make every effort to work with you to find optimum and tailored packing solution.
Extensive test runs with your products are just as natural as bringing the customer onboard our team of developers.
Our customized weighing systems, from tried and proven modules to newly developed components, are the key to success.
Benefits of MULTIPOND multihead weighers
- As an innovative manufacturer of multihead weighers, we consciously strive for a high degree of vertical integration. The weighers are manufactured exclusively in Germany.
- We produce the load cells – the heart of the weigher – in a complex operating and quality assurance process on our own premises.
- We are the only multihead weigher manufacturer to work worldwide with integrated calibration systems. Uniquely and exclusively, these systems work autonomously at MULTIPOND – even during production - without any drop in performance.
- MULTIPOND is known on the market for having the most powerful and most robust vibration drives. These are used in our multihead weighers and also in the cross head feeders.
- We have taken yet another step towards hygienic design with our J-Generation. Unlike our competitors, we achieve protection class IP69 purely by mechanical means and without any additional excess pressure or energy expenditure in the machine.
- An optimum solution can be offered only when all details have been discussed in detail. At MULTIPOND, Sales and Application Technology work together hand in hand with our customers. This is the only way to keep our expert teams abreast of new technologies to develop mature solutions tailored to the existing conditions.